Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lacey Noel Monarch Butterfly Makeup Look - 100 Days of Makeup Day 7

  • misslaceynoel DAY 7 of my #100daysofmakeupchallenge!!! 🦋✨This look was inspired by this photo of my mom back when I was a lil kid, and she had black hair, orange eyeshadow, and lots of butterflies all over her. I've always thought that photo was beautiful, so I wanted to pay tribute to her! This look of the day is dedicated to our dear friend Sharon and her daughter Destiny who are up in heaven. The monarch was Sharon's favorite butterfly, she loved them. May both of them Rest In Peace. 🦋🦋🦋✨

    EYESHADOW: Analogue + Fran, Mi Vida Loca Palette & Star + Clementine, Pastel Goth Palette by @katvondbeauty. 🦋

    BROWS: Tattoo Liner in Trooper and Sytry from the Shade + Light Palette by KVD.🦋

    HIGHLIGHT: Fine Gold 003 by @patmcgrathreal 🦋

    LIPSTICK: A Go-Go by KVD.🦋

    BUTTERFLIES: @michaelsstores 🦋

    HAIR: Zach Kilian 🦋
    PHOTO: @missmissyphoto 🦋
                                                        Follow me on IG HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment