Monday, November 6, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 57 of 100 Days of Makeup - My Pet Monster Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 57 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! "He's big and blue and scary, but a friendly monster too..." I've been wanting to do a My Pet Monster look for a while, and then I found @MadeYewLook's makeup tutorial on it, and then I did it! My Uncle Mike got him for me when I was little, and I have a bunch of happy memories with him, but I don't know what ever happened to him! ☹️☹️☹️ Anyways, I really loved doing this look!! 💙💜💙💜✨

    Photo by @missmissyphoto 💙💜💛

    I used @katvondbeauty Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Dreamer and Witches 💙💛💜

    I also used @mehronmakeup's Paradise paints! 💜💙💛✨

    From @urbandecaycosmetics Electric palette I used Slowburn, Chaos, and Jilted. 💙💜💛

    I also used the @wolfefaceartfx essentials palette! 💙💜💛✨

    Horns are made with @crayola Model Magic clay and painted with facepaint. 💜💙💛

    Shackles made with construction paper. 🔗🔗🔗
    •Follow me on instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment