Friday, November 3, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 20 Out of 100 Days of Makeup Roy Lichtenstein Makeup

DAY 20 OF MY #100daysofmakeupchallenge IS A TRIBUTE TO Roy lichtenstein, ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ARTISTS! 💙📞💙📞✨ With this being the 20th day of this project, I'd like to thank you all so very much for supporting me. I can't tell you guys how much it means to me. I've often struggled with my art because of my depression and anxiety which really take a toll on my inspiration and motivation to do what I do. With doing 100 consecutive days of makeup, it has been helping me get back on track with my art. There's so much in this world that doesn't make sense, but through art, we can come together and understand our feelings. As Carrie Fisher said, "Take your broken heart, make it into art." 🎨🎨🎨✨

The white dots were done with @mehronmakeup's Paradise paint in white!📞
Black lines with that paint in black!📞
I also used @katvondbeauty's Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Dreamer and Outlaw!📞

Photo by @missmissyphoto! Wig by @wigisfashion! 📞

Follow me on INSTAGRAM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment