Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 90 of 100 Days of Makeup - Female Pennywise Makeup



  • misslaceynoel DAY 90 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! Behold! The most popular Halloween costume this year!! I'm more of like, Pennywise's lil sister or something, but here's my take on IT! 🤡🤡🤡 ONLY 10 MORE DAYS LEFT OF THIS CHALLENGE! 🎈🎈🎈 •
    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    Special thank you to @dani_hell for picking up this balloon for me!

    Also, another special thank you to @de_oro_wigs for the wig!

    I used @bennyemakeup Clown White, @katvondbeauty Dagger for shading, and three of her liquid lipsticks (Outlaw, Nahz-Fur-Atoo, and Vampira) as well as @patmcgrathreal glitter. I used @beccacosmetics Champagne Palette for blush and highlight. Black pencil liner from @wetnwildbeauty, and the fangs are from Walmart lol. 
  • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment