Thursday, November 9, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 68 of 100 Days of Makeup - Snow White Evil Queen Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 68 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! "Mirror, mirror, on the wall... Who's the fairest of them all...?" 🍎 I've always thought the Evil Queen was oh so glamorous, and I HAD to include her in this project!! 🍎🍎🍎

    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    I used @katvondbeauty Shade Light Palette for the contour and eyes, also I used Amethyst from her Alchemist palette, and Anthem from her Mi Vida Loca palette. Lips are Outlaw and Nahz-Fur-Atoo by her as well!

    Liner and brows @mehronmakeup Paradise paint.

    Blush @toofaced Raindrops on Roses

    Gloss @tarinatarantino
    GO OVER TO MY DEPOP FOR COSTUMES IM SELLING! THIS ONE WILL BE UP SOON!
    • Follow me on instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment