Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 92 of 100 Days of Makeup - Beetlejuice Miss Argentina Makeup




  • misslaceynoel DAY 92 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! ❤️πŸ’š❤️πŸ’š I think that Miss Argentina was a MUST for my 100 days, especially since it's ending in October. She is too cute, and although she has only one lil scene in the movie, she is iconic. Also, I think this is my third Beetlejuice character this month! πŸ’š❤️πŸ’š❤️ •
    I would NOT have been able to do this without @abracatrena who made this entire outfit. She is so incredibly talented, and I highly recommend you guys check her out!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

    Photo is always by the amazing @missmissyphoto
    For the skin, I used a combo of @mehronmakeup paradise paint Teal and Light Green. Then I accented it with Gonzo and Chaos from @urbandecaycosmetics Electric Palette. Brows are orange, red, brown and black mehron paints. Glitters are by @elektra_cosmetics and @patmcgrathreal. Lips are Lady Balls by @toofaced. Highlight is a mix of @katvondbeauty Sapphire and @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Luminous highlight. The wounds are made with cotton balls, liquid latex, bodypaint and @bennyemakeup Thick Blood.

    🚫I am NOT promoting or encouraging any acts of self harm or suicide. This was part of her character, and that was the only reason why I added the wounds. If you're having thoughts of self harm or suicide, please reach out and get help. You are not alone. ❗️
    • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment