Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 87 of 100 Days of Makeup - Queenie Pocket Full Of Pozie's Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 87 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–This one is inspired by my dear friend @queenie_pocketfullofposiez'a phenomenal work. If you never heard of her, please check her out. I've admired her talent for so long, and she has been such an inspiration to me. Btw, Queenie, I hope you like this!!! Love you! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– (Everything from the brows down is makeup, including the outfit, minus the crow lol.)

    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    I used @graftobianmakeup Pro Paint in Shocking Pink Neon, now it says on the package that it's not intended for use on the skin, but I bought it, and I didn't want to waste money, so I used it. I DONT recommend it for body painting, however, it's supposed to be used for nails and hair. Weird, i know. 🀷🏻‍♀️🀷🏻‍♀️🀷🏻‍♀️ I used @mehronmakeup paradise paints in black, white, light pink and red for detail, face, etc. •
    For the base of the face I used @bennyemakeup Clown White. For detail and shading I used Shax and Dagger from @katvondbeauty as well as Sapphire for the eyelid.

    For the lips I used Backstage Bambi and LUV from KVD as well as her Opal highlight.

    Wig is from @outfitterswig
  • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment