Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 85 of 100 Days of Makeup - Vampira Makeup






  • misslaceynoel DAY 85 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!! 🖤🖤🖤 "I never had an invitation to a Halloween party when I was a child... I found that as Vampira, I WAS Halloween." 🖤🖤🖤 I was immediately captivated by the dark, mysterious beauty that was Vampira years back at one of Kat Von D's art gallery shows (when Wonderland was open). Of course I had seen gorgeous, gothic women before, but with Vampira, she was truly something else. She was so ahead of her time. It still shocks me to see how she looked amongst others in black and white photos from the '50's! She was, and will forever be an icon, and a legend. She paved the way for beauty, fashion, and self expression. If you don't know of her, please look her up! Her individuality and her courage to be Vampira is absolutely an inspiration. 🖤🖤🖤

    Photo by @missmissyphoto

    All the products I used are from @katvondbeauty. I used both the Shade Light Contour and Eye palettes, the Tattoo liner in Trooper and OF COURSE, I used Vampira as the lip!! •
  • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment