Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 91 of 100 Days of Makeup - Cruella Deville Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 91 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!! ⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️ "My only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn't?" (Actually, me lol. That's why I'm glad that this fur is FAKE!) ⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️ This look is dedicated in loving memory of Destiny. She was a fellow patient in the hospital with me as a baby. We were diagnosed with the same condition, and we both underwent bone marrow transplants. Unfortunately though, she passed away at only three years old. 101 Dalmations was one of her favorite movies... I never got to grow up with you, but now you're my angel in heaven. I love you. ⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️ ZOOM IN!

    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    I used @mehronmakeup paints in Amazon Green, Red and Black for various accents as well as @katvondbeauty liquid lipsticks in Vampira, Naha-Fur-Atoo, Witches, Noble, Santa Sanger and Lovesick.

    I contoured with lighter shades in the @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Heat Palette and also with darker shades of the KVD Shade Light Palette.
     •Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment