Thursday, November 9, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 70 of 100 Days of Makeup - Halloween Pumpkin Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 70 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE! 🎃🎃🎃 IT'S NOW OCTOBER! 🎃🎃🎃 I was gonna post this yesterday, but I was experiencing complications with making a pumpkin prosthetic for my face, LOL. All is good now. I added some Crayola Model Magic clay for the stem and painted it with face paint. I added a combo of liquid latex and cotton to the sides of my face to make it more round and pumpkin like! And also, now that it's October, these last few weeks of my 100 Days, is also 31 Days of Halloween!🎃✨🎃✨ •
    I used @mehronmakeup Paradise paints and accented it with @katvondbeauty Shade Light Palette. 🎃✨

    Photo by @missmissyphoto 🎃✨

    Follow me on instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment