Saturday, November 4, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 30 of 100 Days of Makeup - Bald Is Beautiful Disco Queen

  • misslaceynoel DAY 30 OF MY #100daysofmakeupchallenge!!! Since the eclipse happened today, I'll share a lil fun fact with you! Did you know that we are made of 90% stardust? "We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan (Omg, I'm so late! But I'm still awake, so does that count?!) I was inspired by one of @patmcgrathreal's iconic looks, and decided to sparkle it up! ✨✨✨

    GLITTER: @elektra_cosmetics with some hardcore craft glitter from @michaelsstores (craft glitter is only on my head but still it's NOT recommended)✨

    LIPS: Nahz-fur-atoo by @katvondbeauty with @patmcgrathreal gloss✨

    EYESHADOW: Latinus, and Liberatus by @katvondbeauty

    PHOTO BY @missmissyphoto
  • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment