Sunday, November 5, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 45 of 100 Days of Makeup - Inspired by Miss Fluff's Noir Boudoir Girl

  • misslaceynoel DAY 45 OF MY #100daysofmakeupchallenge!!! This one is inspired by my lovely friend @miss.fluff's beautiful work!! This was a recreation of her Noir Boudoir Girl! 💙🖤💙✨

    Photo by @missmissyphoto 💙🖤💙✨

    I used @mehronmakeup teal Paradise paint for the base, and black and white paints for the choker, eyes and other accents.

    I used Synth, Dark Wave, Black Metal and Swoon from @katvondbeauty Mi Vida Loca palette.

    I used Mehron starblend white powder for highlights. As well as @triggerhappycosmetics Oh My Minty from their Double Scoop Darling palette

    Lipstick is Vampira and Outlaw by KVD
    • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment