Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 67 of 100 Days of Makeup - Dia De Los Muertos Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 67 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE! I know that Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is not until next month, though with all 31 days I'm doing Halloween looks, and so I thought I'd do this one beforehand since it's not a Halloween costume. With it being a holiday to celebrate loved ones who have passed, I dedicate this one in loving memory of my dear friend Jerry Willman. He was such a kind, joyous soul, and he was a wonderful activist for neurofibromatosis (NF). We love you, Jerry, and you will live on forever in our hearts. 💙💜💛💖

    Painted with @mehronmakeup Paradise paints and cream sticks.

    Wig by @outfitterswig
    Photo @missmissyphoto
    Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment