Monday, November 6, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 60 of 100 Days of Makeup - Broken Doll Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 60 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! πŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ‘§πŸΌ Today, I'm a cute whittle cracked porcelain dollie! Not creepy at all! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ’™✨I cannot believe I've made it all the way up to 60 looks in this project, and I thank you all so much, again, and again, for your love and support. This project was born out of a strenuous time in my life where I wasn't motivated to do anything, and now, with it being almost done, I feel so inspired and so ready to take on more challenging and complex makeup ideas. Due to my depression and my anxiety locking me up and holding me hostage, I haven't been able to feel like this in years. I am so blessed and so grateful. πŸ’™✨

    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    Hair by @outfitterswig and set with @got2busa
    Bow by @lillouloupics! This was way back from when I modeled for them a few years ago! •
    I'm wearing black and white @mehronmakeup Paradise paints along with the white starblend powder for the cracks.

    I shaded various parts of my face with Dagger from @katvondbeauty and Shax from their Shade Light Palette.

    Brows are with the Pro Pod by @brettglam
    Lips are Nahz-Fur-Atoo by KVD

    Blush is Raindrops on roses by @toofaced
    Highlight is Gator Wings by @tartecosmetics
  • Follow me on instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment