Thursday, November 9, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 74 of 100 Days of Makeup - Cat Woman Makeup / Body Paint

  • misslaceynoel DAY 74 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE! 😻😻😻 "Life's a bitch, now so am I." 😻😻😻 I cannot tell you guys how much I adore Michelle Pfeiffer in Tim Burton's Batman Returns. She is just so hot omg! I don't know what it is, but she is just so beautiful, and as catwoman?! I can't even deal!! 😻😻😻 I'm so sorry this is up so late! I had a crazy adventure today. So, I began getting ready at 7:00 AM, and then guess what. I RUN OUT OF MY PAINT! So I'm trying to find a store that sells my Mehron Paradise paints, and then I go over to @nigelbeautyemporium (bless) 30% done looking like a maniac lmao. But she's here! And also, I'm running on three hours of sleep, I took a nap in this bodypaint and so yeah. That's what happened! And note: EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS MAKEUP! (Well, except for the gloves lol) 🐱🐱🐱

    Photo by @missmissyphoto 😻✨ •
    I used black, brown and white @mehronmakeup paints. Along with their starblend powder in white.

    Lipstick is @diannebrill Red Seam

    Eyes are Shax, Saleos and Liberatus by @katvondbeauty with @wetnwildbeauty liner. •
    Contour @anastasiabeverlyhills
     
  • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment