Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lacey Noel - Mary Ryden Inspired Makeup Look - 100 Days of Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 6 of my 100 days of makeup challenge is inspired by one of my all time favorite artists, Mark Ryden and his painting, "Incarnation"! I am always so captivated and intrigued by his work, and so I wanted to do a tribute to him. Photo by @missmissyphoto! πŸƒπŸŒΈπŸƒπŸŒΈ✨

    FOUNDATION: White Girl Wasted by @atomiccosmetics @drbadjen, set with baby powder. πŸƒ

    LIPS: Backstage Bambi, and mother by kat von d beauty, as well as Miso Pretty by too faced. 🌸

    EYESHADOW/BLUSH/BROWS: Swoon by KVD's Mi Vida Loca Palette, and Dagger from the Pastel Goth Palette. πŸƒ

    CONTACTS: Crystal Ball Yellow-Green by @ttd_eye. 🌸


  • Follow me on IG HERE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment