Sunday, November 5, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 46 of 100 Days of Makeup - Disney's Ursula

  • misslaceynoel DAY 46 OF MY #100daysofmakeupchallenge!!! "A woman doesn't know how powerful her voice is until she has been silenced." Ursula is one of my favorite Disney villains, and I think this is actually my first Disney look! Here, I'm portraying a rather younger version of Ursula! 🐙🐙🐙🖤💜✨

    Photo by @missmissyphoto 🐙✨

    I used @mehronmakeup purple Paradise paint for the skin tone, and their black paint for detail. On the shell necklace, I used their yellow paint with brown, and accented it with brown eyeshadow.

    Eyeshadow: Echo from @katvondbeauty Mi Vida Loca palette, Shax from the Shade Light palette, and dagger and skull from the pastel goth palette, as well as Gonzo and Chaos from @urbandecaycosmetics Electric palette.

    Lipstick is Nahz-Fur-Atoo by @katvondbeauty
  • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment