Monday, November 6, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 53 of 100 Days of Makeup - Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 53 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" 💜 The Legend of Zelda is my all time favorite game (next to Animal Crossing lol) and with these 100 days I really wanted to do something dedicated to it. With Breath of the Wild coming out this year, it made me fall in love all over again with this series. 💜 What's your favorite video game? 💜
    I was also inspired to do this after watching @nsomniaksdream's tutorial of this look on YouTube!
  • (Not an original idea, I was inspired by @nsomniaksdream's look she did.
    Photo @missmissyphoto 💜

    I used @mehronmakeup Paradise paints and for the lil horns I used @crayola model magic clay and painted them with the facepaint! 💜

    Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment