Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 99 of 100 Days of Makeup - Greta Gremlin Makeup and Body Paint

  • misslaceynoel DAY 99 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! I CANNOT believe I've made it this far. Only one more look and then this project is over! It's kinda sad, but I am truly thankful for this crazy experience. It's taught me so much. Tomorrow, for my last look, I'll write more, but in the meantime, here's my adaptation of Greta the Gremlin! She is one of the cutest characters ever. Im so glad I saved her and the Martian Girl for the end of this series. ♥
    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    This look was based off of @therickbaker's puppet for the Gremlins 2 movie.

    I used @mehronmakeup paradise paints, and @katvondbeauty Alchemist and Shade Light palettes for this one. I sculpted the ears from Crayola Model Magic clay, painted them with bodypaint and then glued them to a headband.

    Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment