Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 96 of 100 Days of Makeup - Corpse Bride Makeup


  • misslaceynoel DAY 96 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE! ♡♡♡ "I've spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is." ♡♡♡ I was super excited to dress up as this bluenette beauty, and so I spent all night getting this together. THE OUTFIT AND ARMS ARE BODYPAINT TOO! SO ZOOM IN!

    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    I used @mehronmakeup paradise paints for the base of everything, and then I shaded with shades from @katvondbeauty Mi Vida Loca palette and Dagger from her Pastel Goth palette. And also, I used her alchemist palette to highlight and the everlasting liquid lipsticks in LUV, Lovesick and Echo and Witches.

    Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment