Sunday, November 5, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 39 of 100 Days of Makeup - Whatever Happened to Baby Jane





  • misslaceynoel DAY 39 OF MY #100daysofmakeupchallenge! "You mean, all this time we could have been friends?" A picture, inspired by another picture, within these 100 days I couldn't NOT include Bette Davis' portrayal of Baby Jane Hudson from Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?! It's such an iconic film, with an iconic actress, and an iconic role. If you've never seen it, PLEASE DO! It's one of my all time favorites. πŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ“žπŸŽ₯✨ (PS, I'm so sorry that this is coming out so late, the power kept going out, and as I type this, it's still out. 😭)πŸ’™❤️πŸ’™✨

    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    My face is covered in @bennyemakeup latex, with tons of @mehronmakeup setting powder. Lipstick is Red Seam by @diannebrill, contour is Shade Light Palette by @katvondbeauty and blush is by @toofaced. Wig by @outfitterswig, Hair set with @got2busa πŸ’™✨
     
  • Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment