Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 62 of 100 Days of Makeup - Herman Munster Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 62 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE! πŸ”©πŸ”©πŸ’š✨ "The lesson I want you to learn is; it doesn’t matter what you look like. You can be tall or short or fat or thin or ugly or handsome like your father, or you can be black or yellow or white it doesn’t matter. What does matter is the size of your heart. And the strength of your character." πŸ’š✨ Herman Munster is my absolute favorite "Universal Monster" (or, rather, a parody of one, I know, but...)!! Out of the Munsters, you'd prolly think I'd do Lily first, but Herman is my personal favorite of the fam. Though, I must note that this was originally supposed to be Frankenstein's monster, but I accidentally turned myself into this other lovable monster! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Photo by @missmissyphoto πŸ”©✨

    I made my first ever prosthetic using cotton balls, @bennyemakeup Latex, two bald caps, scotch tape, cut up foam pieces, tissue paper, and spirit gum. This whole piece peeled off all together, and I'm going to keep it forever and ever! πŸ’š✨

    I painted my face and prosthetic with @mehronmakeup Paradise Paints. πŸ’š✨

    I contoured my face with @katvondbeauty Dagger and Skull from the Pastel Goth Palette, and Shax from the Shade Light Palette. πŸ’š✨

    Lips are Witches by KVD. πŸ”©✨

    Bolts are made from @crayola Model Magic clay, and painted with face paint. πŸ”©πŸ”©✨ •
    Highlight: Emerald from KVD Alchemist Palette. πŸ’š✨

    I also used a lil bit of Ben Nye Thick Blood for the scar on the head. •
    This look is dedicated to my sweet monster friend @fagenstein!!! I thought about you during the process of this look! Love you! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š✨
    • Follow me on instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment