Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 84 of 100 Days of Makeup - Somewhere Over The Rainbow Makeup


  • misslaceynoel DAY 84 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! 🌈🌈🌈 "Somewhere, over the rainbow..." 🌈🌈🌈 The Wizard of Oz will always and forever be one of the most magical and beautiful films ever made. After all the times I've watched it since I was little, I keep noticing things that make it even more beautiful. One Halloween, I can't remember how old I was, but I do remember how excited I was to go Trick or Treating, all dressed up as Dorothy. I was so excited that when I opened the door, I ran straight off the porch and cut my leg up! If you swipe right, you can actually see the bandage. I'm so glad that not only I can pay tribute to Judy Garland, but to my childhood as well. Also, fun fact, we're both Hollywood High School alumni! 🌈🌈🌈✨

    Toto: my dog Mr. Des

    Neutral eye and brow: Brow painted on with @mehronmakeup brown paint, and I used @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Heat palette. @katvondbeauty tattoo liner in trooper, and @stilacosmetics Rose Gold Retro. •
    Contour @katvondbeauty shade light palette.

    Lips: @patmcgrathreal Blood 001 •
    Glitter: combination of @elektra_cosmetics @occmakeup and @marthastewart
  •  
    Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment