Friday, November 10, 2017

Lacey Noel Day 80 of 100 Days of Makeup - Poison Apple Makeup

  • misslaceynoel DAY 80 OF MY #100DAYSOFMAKEUPCHALLENGE!!! πŸ’€πŸŽπŸ’€πŸŽ✨"Dip the apple in the brew. Let the sleeping death seep through. There! On the skin! The symbol of what lies within. Now turn red to tempt Snow White, to make her hunger for a bite."πŸ’€πŸŽπŸ’€πŸŽ✨ First I was the Queen, then I was the Witch, and now I'm the Poison Apple itself! I wanted to give a SO to the very talented @unorijenal of whom inspired this look!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ •
    Photo by @missmissyphoto
    I used @wolfefaceartfx Essentials palette as well as @mehronmakeup Paradise paints and @bennyemakeup Clown White! From @katvondbeauty I used Shax, Sapphire, Skull and Doom to shade!
    Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment