Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lacey Noel - 100 Days of Makeup Day 4

  • misslaceynoel DAY 4 of the #100daysofmakeupchallenge!!! 💚💜💗✨ I wanted to experiment with colors, and I thought that this lovely green lid with this purple lip made a wonderful match! Everything is kat von d beauty! •
    I used Lazarus, Latinus and Sytry for the brow from the Shade + Light Eye Palette.

    For the lid I used Vinyl from the Mi Vida Loca Palette with hints of Emerald from the Alchemist Palette.

    Eyeliner is the Tattoo Liner in Trooper.

    I contoured my face with the original Shade + Light Palette.

    And finally the lip is the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Roxy.

    Photos by @missmissyphoto 💚💗💚💗
     
  • Follow me on IG here: FOLLOW
  •                            

No comments:

Post a Comment