Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lacey Lately

Ugh... I've been so exhausted! My sophomore year of high school has been so crazy with all the homework I've been getting. And I think my hard work is finally paying off. Today in History Class, I found out I have a B! In Painting, I have an A... I'm actually good at Geometry (so far) and I'm not too sure about my other classes but I think I'm doing pretty well! I've been working on turning in assignments on time since I had a bit a problem with that last year....

I've also been playing a lot of Dragon Quest recently... It gets addicting after a while! I love adventure games. But then I hate when I get stuck on one part and I have to do loads of reading through walkthroughs...

I've been doing very well. My school work has put a pause on my drawing, but I'm almost done with my latest piece! ALL. MOST. I've been taking my time on my work and I want to put as much detail as I possibly can...

Anyways... That's pretty much it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment