Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LUX DE VILLE REVIEW!!!

LUX DE VILLE REVIEW!!!






The other day, I got a little coin purse that just so happened to be Lux-De-Ville, and I thought I’d do a little review on it! I know that it may seem a bit soon for a review since I’ve only had this product for a day or two, but from knowing how long my mother has kept her (Lux-De-Ville) wallet and how great in condition it is, I know how great their stuff is!
Lux-De-Ville’s purses, wallets and so on are not only great in beauty, but they are high quality and they last for… Forever! I mean you can get your bag run over by a train and it’d still be in perfect shape! I love how they look like cars… And it almost seems like the purses are made out of the same thing as the seats of a vintage car! 
I love their stuff and I hope to someday own something else of theirs someday… They’re amazing…

No comments:

Post a Comment