Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lacey Lately

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in quite a while, but I thought you guys would like to know how I am doing. :)

It's the middle of my summer vacation and pretty soon I'll be going to quite a few exciting events! (With my mom of course! :D)

This weekend, I'll be starting Comedy camp! The whole purpose of the camp is that it's supposed to build confidence in kids and since I get very shy when it comes to being on stage, I think it'll be very beneficial for me. But what I'm rather nervous about, is I have to audition for it. They said I'll get in regardless of how good or bad my joke is, but just the thought of auditioning for something stresses me...

And also Saturday, is my mothers birthday! I feel a bit bad for the audition being on her special day, but she is very overjoyed and proud that I'll be participating in the program. (You guys will be seeing a post about that later... ;) )

Another big event that I'm THRILLED about is the Sunset Strip Music Festival in August! Last year, I got to meet all sorts of cool-awesome people, and I CAN NOT WAIT to see what happens this year!!!

Well, that's all I got to say for now! Bye!!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment